Industries We Service
We specialize in servicing Central Ontario with the best possible elevator services. Stretching from North GTA to North Bay and from Orangeville/Collingwood across to Port Perry, we provide exemplary elevator service in an often overlooked region.
- Elevator Services for Airports
- Elevator Services for Apartment Buildings
- Elevator Services for Condominiums
- Elevator Services for Government Buildings
- Elevator Services for Hospitals
- Elevator Services for Hotel & Resorts
- Elevator Services for Industrial Buildings
- Elevator Services for Long Term Care & Retirement Homes
- Elevator Services for Office Buildings
- Elevator Services for Retail & Malls
- Elevator Services for Schools & Universities
- Elevator Services for Transit Facilities
Here are common questions we receive regarding repairs.
Click the questions for answers.
- Do I really need a modernization or am I getting inferior preventative maintenance?
- Do I have money set aside for modernization work?
- Do I have a plan for a catastrophic failure of my elevator and the associated extensive downtime?
- Do I have a plan for my residents/clients when their elevator is out of use for a modernization?
Do I really need a modernization or am I getting inferior preventative maintenance?
Numerous times over the years, we have met with an elevator owner/operator who has been told by their elevator contractor that their elevator is so unreliable because they require an immediate modernization. Often this is not the cause and all that is missing is proper repairs and preventative maintenance. On a number of occasions we have taken over maintenance and delayed modernizations by more than 10 years!Get in touch
Do I have money set aside for modernization work?
Expensive elevator renovation projects (which can be in the $70K-$150K/elevator range) should never be a surprise. We work with our customers to give advance notice (typically 3-10 years) of when we feel a full modernization project will be needed. While there can always be surprises, generally sufficient notice is provided to set aside capital funds for the necessary work.Get in touch
Do I have a plan for a catastrophic failure of my elevator and the associated extensive downtime?
While a planned elevator modernization shutdown is a significant challenge (especially with one elevator in a building) because you can be without an elevator for 1-2 months, it is far less problematic than a catastrophic failure. In the latter case there is no warning to residents/tenants and equipment lead time can often be many months. For this reason we encourage our customers to plan for modernizations before things get absolutely critical.Get in touch
Do I have a plan for my residents/clients when their elevator is out of use for a modernization?
Have you thought about what you will do with your residents/tenants when an elevator is out 1-2 months for a modernization? How about if it is the only elevator? There are no other options other than giving sufficient notice to residents to make other arrangements if they are unable to use stairs. Again, with a planned elevator interior design, this is doable. If you wait for a catastrophic failure, your challenges are magnified.Get in touch